Hysterectomy question adult content

I just had a hysterectomy that only removed my uterus on March 24th. I'm now able to have sex and stuff, well as of acouple weeks ago anyways. I'm SO horny. My sex drive is crazy & it's starting to annoy me to be honest. During the weeks I wasn't able to have sex & I felt pretty much normal, I still played with my clit - so I did get off, so it's not like I ddin't get off for a total of 6 weeks. My boobs are also SO sore & I'm peeing 24/7. Anyone else experience this months after their hysterectomy that they only had their uterus removed ???

loudnproud87

Asked by loudnproud87 at 9:31 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Health

• I had a total hysterectomy and while I'm not horny all the time, my libido has definitely improved. There is a rare disorder that can cause a woman to require orgasms for relief. I read about it in Cosmo I think. Look it up and don't be afraid to tell your OBGYN, if you aren't comfortable then seek another. It could be that the blood flow has improved so much that there's lots more sensitivity than before. My libido settled after about 4 months. Now I'm normal me again, it may just take a little more time. My OB told me that it takes 6 months to a year to fully recover from this surgery. Good luck.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 9:56 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I would go back and get straight ansewrs from the DOCTOR !!!

NO USE IN GUESSSING ?
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:06 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Never had a hysterectomy and don't have any advice, but I bumped your question for you.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 3:25 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Aneya - Thanks so much for your helpful answer & sharing your story :).....

It really helped me a lot. I'm not in pain & its nothing that's going to kill me, so I'm going to give it a few months until my next check up til I go back unless it gets worse. I was just wanting to see if anyone else experienced this before.

Thanks for bumping it as well ladies.
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 4:46 PM on May. 17, 2011