How are you involved in your kids school or activities?

Do you do anything to get involved with the things your kids are doing? I'm on the PTA the Baseball/Football team mom, I chaperone all the field trips, and I'm his taekwondo instructor.

onemellowmom

Asked by onemellowmom at 9:37 PM on May. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• I'm every involved. I'm at all the field trips (even plan some of them). I'm responsible for what they learn, what curriculum is used, and for how many hours of the day they do "school". I'm the board member of the co-op we belong too and teach classes there as well. I take them to all their sporting events and make sure they get to scouts, dance, and other misc. classes they may take at the local art, history, or childrens museums.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 9:43 PM on May. 16, 2011

• very involved. (typo)
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 9:44 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I am story mom, I share responsibilities with 3 other room moms, I chaperon field trips, and volunteer in the classroom and school activities when needed. Next year I hope to be able to be apart of the tutoring program.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:45 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I am my 3rd graders "room mom". I chaperone things too, and just help out wherever I can.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:48 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Not as much as I would like to be. I work at another school which requires I give a great deal of my personal time besides the regular school day. I try to attend field trips, concerts and volunteer in the classroom when I can. If I had more time available I'd love to spend more time at his school =(
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:48 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Shed not in school yet but I plan on being very involved. I am excited about PTA meetings and holiday committees.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 1:04 AM on May. 17, 2011