How much wood?

Does anyone know...

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

sfwilson

Asked by sfwilson at 3:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well, I dunno. I think the woodchuck might get tired, so I think that it couldn't chuck all of it, unless we mean over time. But at one time, I'd say a woodchuck could only chuck about 10 times it's weight. So how much does a woodchuck weigh? Our groundhogs around here are pretty big- maybe 30-40 pounds or more? So I'd say the woodchuck, if he could chuck wood, and if we are talking just in one bout of chucking, that he'd chuck 300-400 lbs.

Answer by Bmat at 4:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• All of it. Yes, I know a woodhchuck is a groundhog but they riddle says "IF" he could chuck wood. So, IF a woodchuck could chuck wood then he would chuck all of it! :O)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 3:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• i'm not going to lie.. as soon as i saw that title.. if it didn't have the rest of the riddle i was going to answer with the rest. hahha =D
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Hoorah!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2008