Marriage help...

Do you put up with your husband staring at other women...? What do you do? I feel disrespected and he stills denies it. Help please ladies. Don't know what to do. I'm not fat either, I do my make up and get beautiful for him. What should a women do? Please just need advice here. He just says he's tired of getting accused and I'm tired of him doing this to me and he denies it, he tells me he doesn't look at other women when we go to car shows, girls posing for cameras. For some time, well ever since I was a little girl I wanted to be a model, when I tried doing it he supported me and said it was cool, he seemed happy and excited for me but he then complained that it was costimg him so much money on different outfits and that I just wanted to guys look at me behind the camera, well I tell him its the same story with him, he has his lowrider and I supported him in buying it, went all the way to L.A. to get it, and has cost him so much more money than what he said he wanted to spend because he's been having to fix one thing after another and doesn't even pass smog and spent so much money on that too. Well we just feel fed up but love each other. What should I do please, once again. I need advice, will appreciate it. We feel unhappy because we say and see differently, he says he doesn't disrespect me like that but I see different.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• He isn't going stop doing it. Guys are pigs like that.
    Anonymous

• I am sorry, I know exactly how you feel. My ex almost got in a wreck cuz he was checking out some girl walking down the road with me in the car!!! I always felt insecure with him and felt like he was checking out girls. I don't know what you do about it, other than just hold your head high and realize you are beautiful, and there will always be beautiful women in the world. Nothing you can do about that but just be the best you. At some point you just have to keep tellin yourself that he picked YOU and nobody else to be with. He loves you and is attracted to you.Hope it gets better for you:)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:52 PM on May. 16, 2011

• My LP will comment about other women being pretty, but it isn't like he follows them around with his tongue hanging out trying to get phone numbers. We were together at a very young age, and I only had one boyfriend before him, and we happened to run into him in the store together one day and I turned into a blushing, stammering, flirty basket school girl over him having grown into a hottie. That was embarrassing because there was no hiding it.

The bottom line is, neither of us are "hard to look at" (I hope LOL), we have worked our asses off to get our educations and saw each other through that, raise children together, contribute to a household and financial goals together...we have a LIFE together, and that is so much more important to us than one drooling over the way someone looks every once in a while.

Unless there is cheating or other things are rocky, I wouldn't worry about it.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:24 PM on May. 16, 2011

• My bf and I have a rule, we can look just can't touch lol. He is w/YOU!!!! That too me is the best compliment ever!! I say that to myself whenever I see my bf looking!!!
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 10:58 PM on May. 16, 2011

• my SO looks at women and so do I!
    it sort of hurts when he does sometimes depending on my mood. i told my mom when i was really hurt by it one time (because he touched her love handles), and she said looking is normal but touching is not ok
    she has a great husband who never did a damn thing to her (who is my dad) so i listen to her advice
    sooo i have to work on this, but i have this insecurity that makes me think that just cuz he looks at them means im not good enough. this is not true so its my own perception of myself that makes me think this
    the best advise i could give is to not just feel beautiful but feel DAMN beautiful when you guys go out
    the prepared-in-advance confidence might help it not hurt so much, and you may start to think, "wow she IS good looking!" instead of "hey im right here, hello cant you see me!"
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 3:13 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Men are visual creatures and they will look no matter what. But at the end of the night who is he with? You! I wouldn't get insecure about it.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 2:28 AM on May. 18, 2011