Does she deserve another chance? adult content

IDK....Our friendship of 3 yrs just went down hills a month ago...I just had enough...there was not a thing I did for her as well she did for me BUT whenever she met a new guy...forget it..it was him 24SEVEN...but since we were such of good friends I just ignored the fact she would rather let me hanging to go with whoever...anyway,,,a month ago I needed a huge favor since my computer was down and needed to print some pix from my cell for my daughters yr book she said she could do it just to give her a call but when I did made several calls actually she never answered her cell...this girl has her cell literally glued to her hand...so couldnt tell me she didnt know where her cell was, well I ended up at CVS and was able to get the pix I needed for my daughter, still tried to reach to even let her know I got it covered but not even that no answer...I was sooooo mad but I said U know what maybe just maybe something came up so I just wait til tomorrow and let her know that wasnt cool but nada the next day...days went by and weeks and nada from her...so I got her off my FB, since I could read she was fine , I deleted her ass and not even that got hr attention UNTIL last week when she sends a text saying ''hey I lost all contacts we need to talk, same day I get a request on FB as well...IGNORE and didnt answer....after a whole month now she comes with that excuse...Bitch please!

koolmaa

Asked by koolmaa at 9:53 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Ya, I would be upset....she snubbed you & then pops back in like nothing is wrong thats really annoying honestly I would distant myself & probably let the friendship go. Why waste anymore time on her? thats just my opinion if its only good on her time type thing. GL I know situations like this SUCK!
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:04 PM on May. 16, 2011

• To me that is really blowing things out of proportion. Make amends, work things out. You don't have to be best friends again but letting things go and moving on would be a good thing.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:12 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I have a friend like this and I love her dearly. I just accept the fact that it's not one of those friendships where she is going to be around 24/7 for me. When she does answer or does call me it's like we never stopped talking. I wouldn't drop her just cuz she didn't drop everything all the time. There are times I don't want to talk to anyone so I don't even if I have my phone on me.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:13 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I probably sounded a little needy but thats not the case at all.Im just still up set..I think sarasmommy777 get smy point...Im really done with her honestly...it wasnt just a one thing situation...this was allllll the time, different scenarios....UGH ...thanks ladies!
    koolmaa

Comment by koolmaa (original poster) at 10:34 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I could never drop a friend for that reason but that's me. I have had my bf for over 30 years....
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 10:52 PM on May. 16, 2011

• She is the one droping our friendship just because I finally got tired doesnt make me the bad one.....
    koolmaa

Comment by koolmaa (original poster) at 11:02 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I would've handled it the same way, may not be the best but you do what u gotta do and at least u didn't go off on her
    Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 11:26 PM on May. 16, 2011

• an d to answer the question: you should forgive her but that doesn't mean u have to be friends with her. Some people are just inconsiderate and selfish and will never change.
    Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 11:32 PM on May. 16, 2011