who elses child..see's his shoe and quits doingg whatever they are doing and goes to the shoe...picks it up and then

CHEWS ON IT. LOL

luckily my son is only 8 months old and doesn't walk and they are not dirty.. but its soo funny

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my son is OBSESSED with shoes. he doesnt chew on them BUT ive seen other babies chew. lol. My son will put on my slippers and walk around.. he tries wearing his daddies shoes also. its very cute. lol i will put a picture on my profile of it in a minute.. add me and take a look when i add it :)
    MamaMakinMoney

Answer by MamaMakinMoney at 3:21 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• ow that is so cute! I used to put tiny jingle bells on each shoe when my son was a baby.
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 3:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• hahaha that would drive my son nuts knowing there was something on them that shouldn't have been.. he would definitley try to pick them off
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• my son is only 4 months, but he's obsessed with his feet. he's constantly playing with them so i got a bunch of cute slippers with dogs and bunnies on them.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 3:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2008