Two weeks late? Spotting? No cramps?

I recently asked could I possibly be pregnant. My period is two weeks late. I had had unprotected sex about a month ago now and my period was suppose to come at the end of April, beginning of May. It didn't show up. No cramps, bleeding, nothing. I took a pregnancy test a week ago and it showed up negative.Tonight, after I used the restroom, I realized I was spotting. I was spotting a pinkish/brownish fluid. It wasn't much but it's just as much as the beginning of my period. But it's two weeks late and I have NO cramps, which I ALWAYS get at the beginning of my period. What could this be? Any suggestions?

lala.j16

Asked by lala.j16 at 10:01 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Health

• I dont know :( You could be pregnant and are having implantation bleeding, but normally that is bright red. It possibly could be a miscarriage... but that usually has cramping. You should take another pregnancy test, if its still negative, maybe put in a call to ask a nurse, or head to the ER so they can see whats up.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 10:05 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Implantation bleeding can range anywhere from bright red to light pink to brown. Give it a few more days and see if you start. If you do not, take another test first thing in the morning. If it is still negative and you have no period make a doc appt. And explain what is going on. They can do a blood test and try to figure out if you are in fact pregnant or something else is going on. Good luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:17 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i had the same deal and i just had my DS 2 months ago. I had on and off spotting for a month and 2 neg tessts... then started getting tired and nauseous all day long... took a test and viola! 6 weeks preggers :) good luck, i hope it works out the way you want it to!
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 12:03 AM on May. 17, 2011