For college mommies...how quickly does your school require professors to post your final grades?

Ours are required to be submitted within 5 business days of the last day of class.

The wait could kill me though. LOL. My professor has until midnight tonight to get it posted to my transcript (done online), and it isn't done yet. He is gonna make me wait it out.

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:09 PM on May. 16, 2011 in

• I think its about 1 week for most ground schools. Atleast thats what it was when I went to ground school. I am in online school now and take a class every 5 weeks so I dont take finals or anything. Just one or two tests.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 10:31 PM on May. 16, 2011

• They have to be in 3 days prior to graduation dates....
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:50 AM on May. 17, 2011

• well mine had to be posted the monday after the school closed. by noon. but some professors would post them as soon as they had the grade. like this semester i had one by the end finals week and then i had another one i believe over the weekend. i know what you mean. it drives me crazy to wait.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 12:47 PM on May. 17, 2011