Just curious.... About your front door.

My husband and I bought a beautiful large front door with colored glass and glass side lights. It cost us about a thousand dollars. If you have a fancy front door how much did you pay for it??? Just wondering, by the way the door is a ThermaTru door, we are having it specially made..

Alicia10-2-08

Asked by Alicia10-2-08 at 10:18 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Home & Garden

• We paid $2,000 for a large door w/ 2 glass windows. Brown with brown trim. Not really fancy.
    elizabooks

Answer by elizabooks at 10:21 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Honestly, I have no clue how much this door cost. It's nearly 30 years old. But it's still big stained glass and beautiful.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:28 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I bet this one's the Home Depot special.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:35 PM on May. 16, 2011

• haha, i'm gonna bet mine isn't even the Home Depot special lol. It's a pos. but, we're going to do a total re-vamp on the whole house.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 10:41 PM on May. 16, 2011

• We have 2 front doors - when our house was built almost 100 years ago they didn't put a porch on, so we still have the original front door on the inside. We just had to put a new front door on the outside/porch - it only had a flimsy screen door and we put up a good heavy door - but we went with a good inexpensive one - it cost less than $200 (nothing fancy, just the basic nice door with a pretty window but no extras besides) and it was awesome through the winter!
    Anonymous

• our front door is just a basic one that was gotten at Home Depot when they rebuilt the house after the fire
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:53 AM on May. 18, 2011

• We have a boring solid door that was put in when they house was built. Not sure how much it cost but I am tired of it and would like to replace it.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 1:02 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I dont remember. a few hundred maybe.
    chiquis

Answer by chiquis at 8:23 PM on May. 18, 2011