what do guys think about firefox,I just dicovered it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Entertainment

• I LOVE IT =D its all i use
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:21 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• That is all my lovely computer geek (all in fun and he knows it) of a fiance will let us use.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 3:22 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I like it well enough. I am used to IE so that is what I use most of the time, but FF has an add-on that blocks ads, so when I am using a site that has ads that I don't like , I use FF.

Answer by Bmat at 3:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I love it...I'm using it right now! lol
    Firefox has WAY less issues, both with security and functionality, than internet exploder. (no, not a typo! lol)
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 3:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Looooooove it! I've had it for about three or four years now. We don't even have IE on our computer anymore, haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I love firefox much better than IE. it seems to load faster
    Emschick38

Answer by Emschick38 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• i love FF. a lot o fthings stopped working on IE and we switched to FF...no more problems!
    TempestRayne

Answer by TempestRayne at 7:25 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• It didn't Work Well for Me!! I was told during Mother's Day if I used it I could Enter Their Contest! I coudn't! Nor could I easily go to my Tried & Ttue Favorite Sites! So I have Slow Dial up & it Didn't do it for me!! If it works Well for you that's all that Matters!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• i've been using it for about 6 years and i love it.. it doesnt collect stuff like the other ones, and they are least likely to have virus' unlike the other two big ones. and i love that i can make it my own, the colors, the key strokes everything...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 10:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• it's the only thing i use!
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 3:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2008