Im 32 weeks and like 4 days preg and sex... adult content

Im almost 33 weeks preg and i just was in the mood the other night and tryed to have sex with my husband but it hurt so bad !!! him even putting his finger up their hurt because i was soooo tight and im supprised he even got in because i was so tight after he did it was fine and fun but why is sex so painful ands why and i that tight is that natural?

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 10:43 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes! I am just a week behind you and sex is very uncomfortable for me. We end up only being able to do doggy style and that hurts the least amount. This is just one of the joys of pregnancy :) Maybe try a little more foreplay in the beginning? Could you just not be lubricated enough?
    Acook331

Answer by Acook331 at 10:46 PM on May. 16, 2011

• lol we had sex in the shower and deff was wet lol he he
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 10:47 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i was in that same boat when i was prego with my DD.....and i juss was in pain...but worth it after a couple minutes...=0
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 2:49 AM on May. 17, 2011