Help! I need Ideas of a skill ..

I need ideas of a "skill" or "concept" that I can make a website about. The website will have to mostlikely have alot of information about it, teaching it, and so on.
I cant seem to come up with a good idea and am just gettin more frustated.
One of the ideas I came so far with, was crocheting. But i barely know much about it, I only know just basic stuff and most what I know is from visually learning. I was thinking about just teaching the most basic simple ones on the website i have to make, but I am not sure that will be good idea since I should probably learn more before i do try to teach it on a website lol.
PLease Ideas ? Thank You!! :-)

20_mama_3

Asked by 20_mama_3 at 10:53 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Is this for a school project or just something you want to do for your own personal gratification or business development?

I would probably not limit myself to something so finite. If you wanted to do a crafting basics type of website, you could teach beginning skills of crocheting plus other things like sewing, knitting, scrapbooking, etc. Or other DIY projects.
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 10:56 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Something like painting is a very versatile skill.  Surface prep (sanding, spackling, priming), oil vs. latex, application techniques, foax finishes, equipment (selection, use, maintenance).  And that's off the top of my head.  I'm sure you could come up with a lot more if you put more than then 2 mins I did just now. winking

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 11:01 PM on May. 16, 2011

• is for school project. I have to make a website that teaches a skill (am gettin degree on web programming).

I dont think i really need to know the skill, since they expect us to mostlikely research the skill and make the website with that information. But it would be easier for me to at least know a little or something about the skill, that would make it even easier for me to make the site. But i cant come up with any other idea :-(
    20_mama_3

Comment by 20_mama_3 (original poster) at 11:03 PM on May. 16, 2011

• a website that teaches you how to build a website..
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:12 PM on May. 16, 2011