Sorry...watching too many movies...but if you were arrested tonight, who would you call to bail you out?

I would call my sister. I don't think she would ask as many questions. LOL

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:54 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well considering my husband works at our Sheriff's Office in the jail, I would hope he would notice I was there and bail me out lol. That would super suck!
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 10:57 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I would call my brother Roger. He would probably be willing and able to bail me out.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:57 PM on May. 16, 2011

• My mom!! I know she come get me no matter what!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:57 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Yeah, I just answered another one of your "jail questions". Nope---I wouldn't be in jail so I won't even GUESS who I would call.
    You have been watching too many "JAil movies".Or something.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:00 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I giggled writing this, because my dad was the undersheriff of my county for 20 years, and before that, he had 22 years in as a lower ranking officer.

One day while I was still in high school, my alternator broke while I was driving to work, and I coasted close to the sheriff's department. I knew they knew me there and would let me use the phone, so I walked there. It was in the dawn of "caller ID" and when my dad saw "Branch County Jail" and heard me say "I had some trouble..." he cut me off right there and told me whatever I did, I was staying there...and hung up on me. LOL. I knew from then on, if I ever got myself in trouble, I better not waste my one phone call on daddy. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 11:01 PM on May. 16, 2011

• My mom, she has the money lol
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:04 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Someone is up past her bedtime. You caught me...I AM watching too many movies (which I believe I indicated in the question), I really doubt anyone thinks I am preparing for my vacation to jail. I would list that in travel...not just for fun.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 11:12 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i can say proudly that i have never went to juveinileas a kid,nor have i ever went to jail as a grownup,not that i never done anything bad enough to go just think GOD had my back.Now if i went to jail i would call my pastor to bail me out cause if i ever went it would be for something so serious that my bond would be very high.but since i have change my ways i don't even worry about it.
    MADUKES402

Answer by MADUKES402 at 11:13 PM on May. 16, 2011

• My mom..
    she has the funds. And since she has bailed my sis out.. she better bail me out! LOL
    But really i dont see any reason id go to jail. unless i was set up..
    OH.. Id go to jail for NOT pulling over for a cop after midnight on the highway.. NO WAY! I will drive until i get to a well-lit gas station. I like to have witnesses! Cant even trust cops now days!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:25 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I'd call my BIL Rhys - he's a defense attorney lol. I've been arrested plenty of times but thanks to him I've never been charged with anything.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 10:18 AM on May. 17, 2011