I de-friended someone on facebook... vent

And I all of a sudden got this message from her stating she counts her friends every day so she knows when her friends de-friend her.
And the thing is she has around 200 friends so what is wrong with just losing me.

SeasideNative

Asked by SeasideNative at 10:58 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I would just tell her why you dumped her and be done with it. It really is her problem, not yours. How sad, that she has so little to do in her life that she has to keep such track of her facebook friends.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:00 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Why sounds like she needs a hobby
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 11:02 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I meant wow
    kyheavensmom

• Wow, she has a lot of time on her hands.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:03 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I have had to do this and it is funny, i ran into a woman and she was like aren't we friends on fb? I said we WERE lol. I told her, you know (and she knows we only metr once way back in the day and never clicked since-) the truth- I have so many friends on fb, when my own sister puts a post on I don't see, well it's time to thin out the list. I have had friends re-request me and I have re added them LOL
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:03 PM on May. 16, 2011

• she counts her friends?? and actually tried to call you out on.... who does that?? Sounds immature and petty! good job to you for deleting her!
    Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 11:05 PM on May. 16, 2011

• She has way to much time on her hands.

SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:08 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i'd tell her yep i did.... but whos counting? lol
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:23 PM on May. 16, 2011

• wow i would have to wonder why she counts them daily and why is it a big deal ?and if she's that bad that she called you out on it i wouldn't re-add her just because i wouldn't want the hassle!!!!

traren

Answer by traren at 11:32 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I usualy look about once a month to see how many friends i "still" have have... but I dont go and try to figure out who it is... ok if im super bored i do, but not everyday! I guess it would make sense if this person were stalking you on FB but i wouldnt let it make ya sweat... iid just look for her car or something around your house... alot...
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 11:36 PM on May. 16, 2011