Guilty Pleasures? *keep it clean ladies*

Do you have any guilty pleasures that most people don't know about? Like ice cream at 3AM or an unconventional hobby? Here's mine, I watch cartoons all the time. I love cartoons! I still crack up at them. I even draw them when I'm bored. I also will eat the last cookie and blame DH.

Aneya

Asked by Aneya at 11:04 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I listen to the kids station on the XM radio...even when there are no kids in the car... LMAO! They have the BEST morning show ever.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:05 PM on May. 16, 2011

• will buy oreo's and not share!!!!! not every day or even once a month just every so often I'll buy them just for me!!!!!!
    traren

Answer by traren at 11:07 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I like to color sometimes, even without my kids around. It was one of my favorite things to do as a kid.:-)
    Mari6443

Answer by Mari6443 at 11:13 PM on May. 16, 2011

• junk food! and no I don't share! I ate 4 Rice Krispy treats tonight :-( My sweet tooth is a monster!!
    Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 11:57 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I watch Days of Our Lives lol - my DH makes fun of me for it. About 4 years ago there was something wrong with the cable line so we got only local network channels for about 2 weeks and the only channel that came in clear was NBC so I got hooked on the show.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 10:16 AM on May. 17, 2011