Doing research for my project.... please answer and ask all your friends and family too !!! thank you :)

I have a business plan project for my entrepreneurship class. An idea would be to make a mall and or hotel.

As a consumer, what companies do you prefer for:

Jewelry? (zales, marks and morgan, kay jewlers, jareds, etc...) if you can think of more put it down.

car rentals? (hertz, enterprise, avis, etc.) again put whats your favorite.

what is your favorite type of food? (american food, chinese, middle eastern, italian, etc...)

what kind of material in clothing do you prefer the most? (cotton, polyester,chiffon, silk, leather etc.)

also any other preferences you have for a shopping mall please jot them down.

Thank you all soooooo much for helping me out!!

americanadian25

Asked by americanadian25 at 11:04 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Shopping

• enterprise for car rentals.. i like aunt annies pretzels for the food court and mostly things like a hot dog place, a pizza place, a deli place, and that type of stuff. typically i like how they also have an upscale restuarant and a family restuarant too outside the food court.
    i dont care what material the clothes are made of, but definitely a salon and spa for a mall and some shoe stores..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:29 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Jewelry- Local Artists' Gallery
    Car rentals- Enterprise
    Food- Chinese, DQ
    Material- Cotton
    Shoes- DSW
    Lotions, etc. - Bath and Body Works
    Coffee- Starbucks
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:53 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Jewelry: we have our own personal jeweler.
    Car rentals: we use whoever is cheapest; have never had a problem w/any of them.
    Food - Italian/Mediterranean.
    Clothes - cotton, with leather a close 2nd.
    Mall - I wish I could design my own with all my favorite stores vs. having to go to one for some of my favorites and then to another for my other favorites. Don't see the need for food courts or restaurants in the mall; I'll go to a nice restaurant if I want to eat and when I go to the mall, it's to shop, not to feed. Same with spas or beauty salons, there are plenty outside the mall that I prefer going to.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 8:35 AM on May. 17, 2011