Questions about a 2 month old

I have twin boys that are 7 weeks old. They were born full term. I am curious to hear what your child did at this age. How much formula were they taking, how often? Did they do a lot of tummy time? How long in the swing? Bouncy chair? boppy? How long did they sleep at night? Did you put them to bed at a certain time each night? Or did you base it around a feeding?

Sorry for so many questions but thank you for taking the time to help me out :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My first was taking about 3-4 oz of formula, probably 6 times a day--every 3-4 hours or so (I think...could be wrong, it's been a while, lol). Not much tummy time; he hated it and would only tolerate it all if lying on top of me. He would usually go to sleep for nap time in the swing, and we'd put him there if he got fussy, and it usually calmed him down. Bouncy chair was used for a change of scenery, so to speak, but the swing was used more. And we didn't have a boppy. He went to bed at 8:00 (after I gave him a bottle, but he'd be awake when I put him down) and would sleep for 4 to 6 hour stretches.

My second was breastfed, was nursing every 3-4 hours, 4-5 times total throughout the day. She didn't care for tummy time, either, or the swing, or the boppy, but like the bouncy chair. She started sleeping 12 hours at that age, went to bed at 8:00, and was not nursed to sleep.

Different babies, obviously, lol. No normal. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:17 PM on May. 16, 2011