I need ideas! realistic ideas for my kids nursies!

i am clueless on what to do with my nursies :/i dont not have a artistic bone in my body! i try looking online and magazines but im not donald trumph and cant afford half the crap ! and most the ones i see are over the top. i just want simple and cute but dont know where to start.
for those that dont mind sharing pictures of their nurseries can you post some pix?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My friend painted a very simple castle on her daughter's wall and used princess decals she got a Home Depot. It's very cute and didn't cost much. Less than $50 I think. If you don't want to attempt painting, just go with wall decals. You can mix it up however you want. Have fun!
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 11:14 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Try HGTV's RATE MY SPACE..They have TONS of cute ideas, and a lot of them are done on budgets :)
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 11:23 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Hey! I was going to say that. lol.

The decals you can get a Wal-Mart as well, any theme you can think of... You can also frame printed pictures from the internet. You would be surprised how many NICE crib set you can get at a 'high quality' consignment shop to. Name Brand pricey(to begin with) stuff!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:23 PM on May. 16, 2011

• We went to tag sales (what we call yard sales in the North East) to pick up everything we could and tried to find any many Winnie the Pooh (nice and gender neutral) items as were available.  Mostly stuffed animals, plus a throw rug and a lamp.  Our philosophy was to not be concerned with everything "matching" or sticking to a theme because the child will never know the difference or care anyway.  And it frees up a lot of money for things like diapers and formula.

But there are more simple things you can find, such as wall borders, pictures/posters, or curtains, that can tie a theme together with less overhead than themed furniture.

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 11:38 PM on May. 16, 2011

• boy or girl?
    Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 11:54 PM on May. 16, 2011