Fluid??

I lost part of my mucus plug yesterday. Since then i have had a lot more discharge and i wasnt sure if it was normal and on top of that i feel like i am leaking fluid too. Usually after i pee sometimes i leak a little but the leaking went on for a half hour even while sitting off and on. Their was some mucus in it too. I wasnt sure if what i am expirencing is normal or am i leaking fluid too. Sorry if its tmi. I dont wanna go to the hospitol if its not needed i am only 32 weeks but i am measuring 4 weeks bigger

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you are leaking amniotic fluid they will do a test strip to see if it's really amniotic fluid or just urine leaking. If you are leaking amniotic fluid then the longer you're membranes have been ruptured (even a small leak) then it puts you at a higher risk for infection, which is not good. I would call your OB tomorrow.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 3:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I've heard of a lot of mucus and discharge after the mucus plug goes, Amniotic fluid is usually less sticky. But there is no way of telling for sure unless you go in.
    woodj2

Answer by woodj2 at 10:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2008