Would you re-elect a Governor who cut Education and Low Income Healthcare to balance the budget - yet signed off on Thousands of dollars worth of unneeded gov. spending on things like parking, new chairs and lunches?

And I'm not talking about little cuts either. We're talking about THOUSANDS of disabled and low income individuals without healthcare and 15-17% of EVERY SCHOOL District's budget cut... Nothing little...

Would that be enough for you to vote him out? Or would you want to hear other factors of his time in office?

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who is willing to throw education out the window doesn't deserve a spot in our government... What ever happened to "for the people" - aren't children people?

Yet this guy is all about HIS pay raise!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Hell no I would not vote for that guy.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:20 PM on May. 16, 2011

• No, I don't understand why he was elected in the first place .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:42 PM on May. 16, 2011

• No he should be voted out.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 11:44 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Are we in the same state and recalling the jerk in November?
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:47 PM on May. 16, 2011

• First I would have to figure out who in the hell your talking about. Then I would have to go check out his record/

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 12:10 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Depends on where tthe cuts wer made :) There isa a sht TON of wastful spending in the education budgets and low income healthcare fraud. I know Cali alone allocated MILLIONS to cover the KNOWN welfare fraud.AS for what it was spemt ON I am wit h Nates mom....I am going to need to see specific voting and spending records....not ANon spin ;)
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:27 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Surely we need to weigh all the facts and issues before we judge a Governors decisions on issues of wasteful spending.

Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 5:17 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Which governor?
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 7:21 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I'm GUESSING they're talking about Governor Walker in Wisconsin. As for education spending...take a look at the following, then explain to me WHY they can't trim some of the fat?!

As for the "frivolous spending" items, if you spent ANY time creating or managing line-item budgets, you would know that money is allocated to specific things, and if that money is not spent where it has been allocated, it is "lost" or allocated to a different department.

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:51 AM on May. 17, 2011

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom50

This^^
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:25 AM on May. 17, 2011