How do I make my little boy sit down in the bathtub?

My husband doesn't mind him doing it but I think it's a safety concern) and my parents are mad because they think we let him do it.

jericalink

Asked by jericalink at 11:20 PM on May. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• you stand up more than 2 times the bath is over. period. 1-2-3 your outta there!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:26 PM on May. 16, 2011

• yes it is a safety concern, give him plenty of toys. make baths quick, get the non slip mat or stickies for the bottom of the tub, and also PP advice is good too
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 11:44 PM on May. 16, 2011

• My daughter learned quickly what "on the butt!" meant. She's only 13 months, and likes to try and stnd up. At first I would say, on the butt, and place her back down sitting and if I had to do it more than about 5 times bath time was over. Not she responds to just "on the butt" she smiles and laughs sometime, but still sits back down.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 1:01 AM on May. 17, 2011