With our economy what kind of future do you think our children have?

luvbug3990

Asked by luvbug3990 at 11:28 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Kids need a good education and that includes college!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:30 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Collage is not for everyone, they need to learn the value of hard work.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:33 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i agree with that just the way jobs are so limited its going to be hard for some people to pay for the things they are going to need most like education
    luvbug3990

Comment by luvbug3990 (original poster) at 11:34 PM on May. 16, 2011

• the children of the future will be focuse on turning america back to america. ..its already starting, they will be the ones though that make it happen. we will no longer rely on china..everything will be homegrown, home made, they will know how to stretch a dollar
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:37 PM on May. 16, 2011

• A good future if they have a good education , are raised up to be literate and responsible and not workshy. For those unsuitable for college , the armed forces and the skilled trades will always offer career opportunities . A period studying, working or volunteering in foreign country will always look good on a cv
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:37 PM on May. 16, 2011

• They will be saddled with this huge debt that should have never been allowed to get to where it is! God bless them for our stupidity!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:45 PM on May. 16, 2011

• It all depends on the individual kid. IF they want to succeed and depend on their own ability to make something of themselves and not depend on welfare, then they will be fine.If they go to college and work very hard they will be fine. If they only put out the minimum of effort and do not respect their elders,authority figures and educators,, they will fail. You can't blame others or blame the Government if you fail.Its up to you. Its up to the children, the future adults.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous 2 minutes ago
    .----------------------
    This is mine. I don't know why it was anonymous...I didn't want it to be anon. WTH?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:56 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I do worry about the future of our country. My daughter is 23, going to school and working as an asst. manager in a restaurant. I think she is going to do very well. I just wish that my 18 yr old son has the incentive that she does. He thinks everybody owes him something.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:26 AM on May. 17, 2011

• wow sounds like my 20 year old son
    luvbug3990

Comment by luvbug3990 (original poster) at 1:52 AM on May. 17, 2011