bra wire!

Alright I just got a brand new bra because the last one's wires snapped right in half and came through poking me. Well guess what is happening now?! Ya the wire came through and it's not even a week old yet.
I am 7 months pregnant so these things keep on growing. I know I probably need to get a prego bra, but I dont like the ones where you can see your nipples. I like a little bit a padding to help shape and cover areas.
Anyone know where to find some good bras? Prego bras? Or any suggestions to my wire madness?!

starbucks_mama

Asked by starbucks_mama at 2:31 AM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Shopping

• Target has a beautiful line of nursing bras. Check them out. As for underwires, you may opt to go with a nursing bra with out them. Good luck and happy shopping!
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 12:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• i know they are a little expensive but victoria's secret has the wireless bra's and they are amazing!!!! the girls in the fitting room will help you get a size that works for now and gives a little room for growing. i hate bra shopping. but the fitting room attendants there will do all the shopping for you. and if that's to expensive i think target and wal-mart have a wirless version too. i hate prego bras!
    monstersmommy23

Answer by monstersmommy23 at 2:36 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I always always get mine from walmart. But try going a cup size bigger that helped with me it actually fit perfectly no poppin here!
    AmY403

Answer by AmY403 at 2:37 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Motherood Maternity! They have the best preggo bras, little pricey but worth it or tell people you would like a gift card for there! They have a great staff that will really help you out and show you all kinds of cool preggo mama gear that can fit your budget and your size! I dont work for them i just went there when i was pregnant, great bras, check them out!
    amber91580

Answer by amber91580 at 3:09 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• You could try a sports bra if all else fails.
    jen_park

Answer by jen_park at 4:08 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Bali makes really nice bras. Slightly padded & now they come with "petals" built in so you nips don't show thru. Great support for your ever growing girls!!
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 10:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I love the Ipex from Victoria Secrets.. They have it in various forms, but I like the full coverage.. It even had a little extra padding for the nipple area...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 3:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I don't know if you really want to because Victoria Secret bras are $40-$50, but I will only get bras there. They last years and years. I only recently had to get rid of bras I bought 8 years ago, the wire finally came out at the ends and was poking me. So I think the price is worth it, but I probably woulddn't if I were pregnant and could only wear it for a month.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 7:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2008