How many is too many? adult content

How many men does a woman have to sleep with (in your opinion) before she is considered a slut?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 11:57 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• hmmm very tough question. a woman could be 65 years old and have a lot of failed relationships during her life time, maybe she didn't really have one night stands but it just so happened that the many men she dated were jerks, cheated or was abusive. IF most of the men she dated were no good i don't blame her for leaving them and moving on with her life to try find someone "worthy" of her love.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:01 AM on May. 17, 2011

• LOL. I don't know. More than she can remember the names of them all? Ha ha.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:58 PM on May. 16, 2011

• IMO I think it's not so much number as circumstance. If you sleep with a bunch of men you're not dating, you're a slut. If you've dated every guy you've slept with, you aren't a slut.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 11:58 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I think it depends on the way the woman acts about it, she my have have many relationships, or she may have a high sex drive, in my oppinion, if he sleeps with many men at the same time, and brags about it, she's a slut.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 11:59 PM on May. 16, 2011

• If she's having sex just for sex without looking and wanting for a meaningful relationship with that person, eeehh thats a slut doc.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 12:04 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Lol, they're not real friends then.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 12:36 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Guess they better be ready to trade their lifestyle in, then! You play, you pay!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:38 AM on May. 17, 2011

• LOL IDK.... I think I'd have to go w/ the other ladies and say it depends on the circumstances. You could only have sex with ONE man, and if he is in a relationship and you knew about it, then you're a slut.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 1:07 AM on May. 17, 2011

• It depends on age. relationships with the man. and stuff like that.
    If your 20yo & have slept with 20 men.. IMO ur a slut.
    But if your 40yo & have dated 20 men & dated each one for about a year each. No ur not a slut.. But Id say figure out what is going on that you havent worked it out with atleast 1 guy!
    ----
    If you constantly sleep with men before/on the 3rd date.. and you never date longer than 3mo.. U may be a slut..
    If a 1 night stand is part of your normal life. Your a slut. but some woman are OK with that being their life. so who is judge!?
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:04 AM on May. 17, 2011

• But SMIT, I thought that was called friends with benefits, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:12 AM on May. 17, 2011