Anyone else had it this easy?

With my 2y/o DD I got pregnant on the 1st try.. DH and I decided to try again this cycle and got a BFP on Friday and Pos. blood test. Anyone else a fertile myrtle?

tawnbond

Asked by tawnbond at 12:11 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• With both of my kids I got pregnant withing 3 months of stopping my birth control.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:24 AM on May. 17, 2011

• err....within
    Rosehawk

• lol yep! My first was more of an accident and now I am 7 weeks with my second and we just started trying... Seriously! The first month we tried we got preggers. I can't believe it was that easy. I had an IUD after my son and we actually pulled it out ourselves and starting trying right away. I am still shocked I got pregnant that fast!
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 12:38 AM on May. 17, 2011

• My first wasn't planned, but I got pregnant pretty quick. DH and I planned the second and third (currently pregnant with this one) and we got pregnant within a few months. :)
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 12:48 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I don't know because we've never planned our children, and we have eight. Good for you! I'm sure it's hard wanting a baby and nothing is happening.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 1:57 AM on May. 17, 2011

• it was over a year after i stopped my bc before i got pregnant. didn't think it was gonna happen for me. congrats to you!
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 8:32 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I didn't have any trouble. That's why I got my tubes tied. A little too easy for me.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 11:43 AM on May. 17, 2011

• yes my husband and i had a surprise pregnancy the first time and this time we decided once not to pull out and i was pregnant that same month! lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 1:13 PM on May. 17, 2011