If your fiance had the last name "Butts" would you take his last name after marrying him ?

sidesplittinglaughter

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 12:17 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Nope, I would NOT! And I would try to talk him into changing his name when we got married.

True story... When I was in high school our basketball played another team that had two brothers on it with the last name Butts. The bad part is that their names were Issac and Abraham, so their jerseys read, "I Butts" and "A Butts".
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:20 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I don't know...I thought Pengelly was bad enough LMAO.

I know a worse one though...Tubbs. Let's just say that the woman had a weight problem her entire life, and wouldn't you know, married a man with the last name Tubbs. I would feel like I was introducing myself with a punchline every single day.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:09 AM on May. 17, 2011

• We have a Dr. around here with the last name Ballsitch lol I thought that was pretty bad. Yeah I would totally take that last name and run with it, my immature friends would have a field day with it lol.
    siera_lyn

Answer by siera_lyn at 9:44 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Lol, this girl I went to school with name was Page Butts! She was the class president and got called to the office for various things, so whenever the principle paged her to come to the office all the kids would get a kick out of saying " did somebody page Page Butts" lol
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 12:46 AM on May. 17, 2011

• No. I have been married for 4 years though and still haven't taken my husbands last name. It is not a bad last name I am just in no rush!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:02 AM on May. 17, 2011

• We have friends with the last name Butts. They do get teased, but live with it. I've been teased about my last name ever since I got married, and my husband has always been. It's not terrible, just goofy sounding.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 1:55 AM on May. 17, 2011

• ^ lmao
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 1:50 AM on May. 17, 2011