How can I make a really special memory memory for my 10 year old daughter and I at the beach?

We are going to the beach soon and i was trying to think of something special to do with my daughter. She is getting older and I just want us to have a special memory together. It seems she is growing up so fast. I thought about watching the sunrise together, maybe sending off a message in a bottle or something , i don't know, any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• My mom and i would like to collect sea shells. Now that she is gone, i still have some shells to help me remember the good times!
    tnunley

Answer by tnunley at 1:51 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Sea shells are good. You can make a necklace with them. Bring a camera, take some pix and add them into a photo album. My 10 year old loves taking photos.
    amysaves

Answer by amysaves at 6:23 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Just make it fun! Do anything and everything! Building sand castles, flying kites, riding down the board walk on one of those rented bikes with the canopies on them, walk the board walk, dig for crabs or other little animals at the water line. We would put the sifter in the sand when the waves came in and when the water pulled back, we picked it up and there were these little crabby things in the sifter. Just make it the most fun vacation ever and take lots of pictures to put in a scrapbook for her.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 10:04 PM on May. 17, 2011