38 weeks pregnant and I can't eat.

I am hungry, but I feel like everything is so packed in there right now, that there is absolutely no room to eat. If I eat, I throw up. When my stomach is empty I feel like I have stomach acid boiling my throat. I have tried so hard to eat small meals, but it doesn't seem to help much.

Has anyone else experienced this? What did you do?!

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:51 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sorry mama!! Crackers maybe? I used to make top ramen and put in on top of a cracker and that worked for me
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:31 AM on May. 17, 2011

• my mom makes me apple tea it helps my stomach
    if anything ask ur doctor see what he/she says
    karla42

Answer by karla42 at 2:49 AM on May. 17, 2011

• when that happned to me I went into labor... maybe you're close! I was 38 weeks!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:51 AM on May. 17, 2011

• i could hardly eat when i was that far too, but even small meals didn't make me sick. like the other gals said, maybe easy foods that you'd eat if you had the flu. ramen, crackers, toast. hope you feel better soon! and congrats on your soon-to-be newborn!!
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 8:28 AM on May. 17, 2011