If u found out and had sufficient proof that one of your parents was cheating on the other parent...would you spill the beans or myob ?

embarrassed

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 1:03 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• I would confront the cheating parent. I'd talk to them about what they found out, and give them an opportunity to fess up to the other parent. I'd give them a deadline, and let them know that if they don't fess up, I'll be doing it for them. Eventually the other parent will find out, and they'll be hurt if you didn't say anything.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 1:06 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I would let the one that is doing the cheating know that I know and give them the chance to tell them self and if they didnt than I would
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:07 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I would tell!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:04 AM on May. 17, 2011

• That's really a hard one. I would probably let my parents know, only because I'd feel horrible keeping a secret like that.
    BananaMuffins

Answer by BananaMuffins at 1:04 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Five years ago I would have, but now I wouldn't. My dad is dying and it would serve no purpose but to ruin the end of his life.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:12 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I would talk to the cheating parent and tell them you know. if the other parent finds out there is cheating going on and that you knew and didn't tell them, I figure that they would be pretty hurt by you keeping such a secret. If my husband was cheating and my daughter knew i would hope she would tell me and not let me continue to look like an idiot getting cheated on.

lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 2:33 AM on May. 17, 2011

• no dear god please dont tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your not supposed to it will only hurt someone!!!
    it does NO good trust me on this one
    no one like a taddle tale
    whoever cheated will realize its bad and will stop doing it
    so let it be a life lesson for them personally and thats that
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:24 AM on May. 17, 2011

• listen to sleeping beautee, live life like its our last day to live!
    please dont tell, it would break MY heart
    if you need to hear it again, DONT TELL
    :(
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:27 AM on May. 17, 2011

• mind my business... been there done that my whole childhood. she stayed no matter what so what was the point of telling her what she already suspected. smh.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:46 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I met my dads mistress 2 days after I left my ex for cheating on me. I was furious at him and shocked by his behavior. I never said anything to my mom because she suffers from clinical depression and makes all of our lives miserable. Call me crazy, but I kind of understood why my dad was doing it, though it didn't make it right! A few years later I found out my mother had known the whole time. My dad had been doing it for years and my mom let him. My parents are still together 'for the kids'; but honestly they make us kids miserable!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 7:30 AM on May. 17, 2011