is this normal or ok?

I really think my allergies and sinuses are all screwd up.I am ok but when i cleaned out my nose the past couple of days their is blood in my nose.I dont have a runny nose but I have to blow it and clean it out with a qtip and everytime i do there is a little blood with the snot.I have never had this...is that just my sinuses?Its not alot but just wondering?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Health

• Yes, your nasal/sinus passages get dried out and they will bleed. It's not uncommon to have actual nose bleeds.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 3:37 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Yes it's fine and stop sticking things in your nose( don't take that as mean) but a qtip etc..could just be adding to the irritation.
    Anonymous