Has another woman tried to get your DH's attention while you were there?

We were in K-mart fixing to check out and went to the register. Behind us was another woman at another register. I don't think either of us even really seen her at first, or paid attention, then she starts talking really loud, and I look over, she is bent all over her desk with her boobs hanging out, and she kept talking loud and coming up with random things to say. Just things that were so pointless, only done trying to get attention. My DH was oblivious to her. He heard her talking, but he was busy checking out our DS's toy drum sticks he got that make noise. lol. She was trying so hard to get him to turn around and look her and looking like a fool if anything. I swear, some women are sad. lol. So, have you ever seen women do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• yes one time at applebees was with my daughter and hubby and this waitress with fake eye lashes was flirty with my husband to try and earn high tip she even rubbed her hand across his lol so my husband said wanna get even when our meal was finished and we got the bill hubby got my daughter and took her to the car. he gave me the card to pay for the meal and I didn't leave her a tip what was even sadder she started to flirt with me once she saw I was paying for the meal lol
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 2:34 AM on May. 17, 2011

• lol no, but a man has haha. wherever we go, gay men find him and hit on him, even if i'm standing right there. it's a standing joke between us. not sure if a woman has, but dh never flirts back. he's polite, but doesn't lead on. he's the greatest hubby EVER!!
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 7:53 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Oh yea, I have actually had a friend of mine ask me if he could "make out" with my DH...bitches lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:40 AM on May. 17, 2011

• yea all the time, my SO is very attractive.
    think how angelina jolie must feel!
    just know you got him, she don't :)
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:14 AM on May. 17, 2011

• no it was the other way around. HE would get in other women's faces and totally ignore me. happy to say he is now my EX husband. lol.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:29 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Yep- same sort of thing, except at Walmart. lol DH's really trashy ex tried to get him to go home with her with me standing right there! He laughed in her face, which was kind of funny, and she gave me the evil eye.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:04 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Our kids fell asleep in the car while DH & I were getting some take out. We decided to enjoy the peace, park at this museum lot with a view, and eat. As we were getting ready to leave, this girl came running up some steps from a lower lot w/ her shirt pulled up & breasts completely exposed. At first I felt sorry for her, looked like an embarassing situation where she didn't know anyone was around & was having her friend take sexy pics. However once she saw us, she got this huge smile turned around & started shaking her ass for the camera. Her reaction was a slap in the face, not like my DH could un-see that, but we just laughed it off & left making fun of her flat chest. Perfect timing lol, there was a cop parked like 10 seconds down the road & DH pulled next to him & told him there's a woman in that lot who just exposed herself to us with our kids in the backseat & to check their camera for proof. Cop took off like a madman!
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 8:21 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Yep, he has pretty long hair in a military town. everyone wants to touch and play with his hair because they are just so used to not seeing anyone with long hair being male. It doesn't bug me because if he notices it he is down right rude. he will grab my hand and his and say something along the lines of "see these rings, that means we are married and she is my wife"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Yep, quite often, and DH is one of those nice to everybody kind of people too. So to a lot of women it comes across and flirting, so I think it's funny when he gets hit on....I just sit back and think...go ahead and try lady lol
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 8:50 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Yes, she was our waitress at Chili's one night - I think she was just stupid enough to try to flirt (overtly and inappropriately) for a her tip - but she did it right in front of me and I called her to the carpet out loud, right then and scared the crap out of her. You don't brush a mans arm, stare into his eyes or need to call him "Sweetie" in front of his wife - unless of course you have a death wish - you can be a good waitress without all that. (P.S. she got a decent tip AND learned a lesson that night) - might have been different if she had been calling me or even the man across the way "sweetie" too , I would have assumed that's what she just call everyone , but she wasn't - her term of endearment was clearly meant for DH only.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 9:02 AM on May. 17, 2011