How do i delete My CM?

Im tired of the cattiness and getting bashed for watever!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on May. 17, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Sure go to the bottom of the page click on Frequently asked and look for the link to cancel account. You can always come back. Start new fresh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on May. 17, 2011

• look in your privacy and settings, I would think it may tell you something about it there.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:43 AM on May. 17, 2011

• why do you want to delete it? maybe take a break and come back i went thru a stage where i wanted to do it and i walked away and then came back and now i totally love it. I say don't give up there is always gonna be drama in your life wether it's on her or in your day to day. give it another chance you just might like it.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 1:52 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Why don't you just find a group that doesn't have drama? They do exist...
    LexsMami

Answer by LexsMami at 2:27 AM on May. 17, 2011

• focus on crazy for credits. It is pretty undramatic.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:19 AM on May. 17, 2011

• should be under edit my profile then account settings.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:28 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Quitters never win!!!
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 4:33 AM on May. 17, 2011

• this was my 2nd try lol and its still just as bitchy!!!!!!!!!!!! i may be a quitter on here but who cares its just a website :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:12 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Lol, quit! You can't "win" at a website regardless. This site is NOT for everyone! I agree that there's lots of rude and caddy people here, but unfortunately that's all over the world. However it's easier to just ignore some folks IRL. Here they hide under the anon button or can freely troll your posts despite being asked to just stop responding to them.

Sigh.

There's one CM in particular that I should really just ignore, but I have been too lazy. Maybe I will do that next. She posted up above. Kept responding to my question even though she could tell I was ritually getting pissed off. I had asked a simple question about matching balloons to my daughters birthday party, then she attempted to make me feel like shit that I was putting an effort into it. She'd respond, let me respond, then delete her answers then respond again so she'd get credits. What in the hell is your problem anyway? I don't understand doing that to ppl!
    Anonymous