Is this normal ??

Since iv been preg. iv notice i cant stand to be around my bf family they just bug the CRAP OUT OF ME ! i can only stand his mom but even then she still gets on my nerves. every time my bf gets home from work he normally cuddles with me n if someone is buging me he helps me relax but i when his not home im seriously in a bad mood till he gets home =/ i want to move in with my mom but even then i cant stand my little brother sometimes like all i want is peace n quit lately =/ im 31 weeks n i never use to be like this until i got perg. even then i didn't start with the mood swings till my 2nd tri n its just gotten worse n worse i just wanna sleep n like not really do anything all day im so tried all the time =/ anyone eles feel like this ??

karla42

Asked by karla42 at 2:45 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I felt this way, it's because I felt like they were taking over, they were trying to be helpful, but they were acting as if it was their baby, and I was just the oven! It was always: "When we have the baby overnight . . ." Or "When we take the baby to see our relatives in England . . ." And even when I was choosing baby names, it was "Oh no you can't have that name, So and So's baby has that name." Or " No we don't like that name." I felt pressured into giving the baby DH's Fathers name, even though my Father is deceased. I was practically pulling my hair out towards the end, I didn't want them to feel the baby kicking, and now I hate taking the baby to go and see them. We still go see them obviously, why should our baby miss out spending time with his gandparents, but I'm always stood there watching the clock, through gritted teeth!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on May. 17, 2011

• thats called hormones honey...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 11:00 AM on May. 17, 2011

• i feel the same way you do!! this is my 2nd pregnancy and this time certain people just annoy the shit out of me! and those people never bothered me before itss so weird!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 1:09 PM on May. 17, 2011