Crochet pattern

does anyone know where I can find a crochet pattern for a monokini?

Alyson_Torres09

Asked by Alyson_Torres09 at 3:03 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I just googled that and WOW. i had no idea what it was. but I did find quite a few there

http://www.etsy.com/listing/70212981/crochet-monokini-pattern

zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:20 AM on May. 17, 2011

• yea there are a ton of websites with pictures but none with the actual pattern idk anything about crocheting but my mother in law does it and i just love some of the monokinis because i still dont feel comfortable in a 2 piece! this still gives u the sexy but cover up a bit too idk why i still dnt feel comfortable i lost all my baby weight
    Alyson_Torres09

Comment by Alyson_Torres09 (original poster) at 1:11 AM on May. 19, 2011

• At books a million I've seen books that have lingerie and bikini patterns. So try a bookstore or amazon if you want a book for cheap. Also maybe you could combine a bottom bikini pattern to a crochet tank top and maybe that would work? The person crocheting would probably have to be pretty good and able to wing it at certain areas. Good thing about crochet is if you mess up just pull it back to a certain area!
    cupcakeNstarrs

Answer by cupcakeNstarrs at 2:17 PM on May. 19, 2011

• yea my mother in law does it n shes been doing it for YEARS...shes been wanting to make me a bikini but after having a baby i think ill stick to the monokini right now!!! I think she could probably do it just looking at it though bc shes awesome lol!! but id still like to find a pattern just in case lol THANKS for the info!!!
    Alyson_Torres09

Comment by Alyson_Torres09 (original poster) at 1:12 AM on May. 23, 2011