I finally did it!!!!

I got him away finally! I actually feel so good about it, i feel like I made the right decision! After being degraded and abused for so long I feel so good! I know my son will now have a happy home! Sorry I just am so happy knowing he won't hurt me anymore! It's so nice not to be scared to come home ....

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 5:50 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Sometimes the hardest journeys are up hill, especially if it is for yourself. but it is alway worth the climb. You are giving your son so much more than a happy home. You are giving him a strong, independent and courageous mother and super role model.
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 7:16 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I am glad you made the right decision. Good luck to you and your son. I know how you feel.
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 5:54 AM on May. 17, 2011

• GOOD FOR YOU !!!! There's so many women that never find the strength and are just too afraid, but you did it! I wish you and your son all the best!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 5:58 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Thats great, glad you made this decision for you and your son......all the best to your new life!
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 6:19 AM on May. 17, 2011

• you rockYou can make it dearjust go forward from here.

Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 6:17 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Good for you! Keep moving forward.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:18 AM on May. 17, 2011

• way to go momma, I am glad you got away from him and now just focus on you and your son.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 7:23 AM on May. 17, 2011

• That's great for you! I had the same problem with my baby's father. He was abusive and controlling and I finally broke up with him, just before I found out I was pregnant. There was no way in hell I was going back to him so I was relieved when he refused to see his daughter. His parents have promised to keep me updated on his address for my daughter, if she wants to meet him when she is older but he has never met her. Nothing good can come from staying in an abusive relationship, especially when there are children involved.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 6:41 AM on May. 17, 2011

• congrats momma!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 9:05 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Awesome!!! Proud of you!!!
    SonyaNaomi

Answer by SonyaNaomi at 9:36 AM on May. 17, 2011