How did your tummy feel in the first trimester..

I am 12 weeks (just found out) & i haven't felt anything until one day (1 week ago) i woke up & i felt bloated, the days before that i felt skinny & then it's like it happened over night haha i was just wondering if its like that for everyone.. ever since then i can feel a stretching feeling when i walk or get up. & my pelvic bone area feels like its bruised, is that normal?
p.s- i love details :P thanks ladies!! *:)

Milani_Hunni

Asked by Milani_Hunni at 7:30 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was so sick for my first pregnancy. could not keep anything down.all that sounds normal to me...CONGRATS!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 7:43 AM on May. 17, 2011

• That all sounds about normal. It all seemed to happen in burst for me, 1 day I just look fat the next you could tell I was pregnant,
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 7:44 AM on May. 17, 2011

• nauseas. but as far as appearance goes, i looked the same as always. congratulations to you :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 8:21 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Thank you!!
    Milani_Hunni

Comment by Milani_Hunni (original poster) at 8:22 AM on May. 17, 2011

• all sounds normal. Pregnancy does strange things to your body! I felt bloated from about week 6-15 and then I finally felt like I was begginning to show instead of just feeling fat and bloated. I am 23 weeks now and my privtaes are swollen and they ache. I love pregnancy but the things it does to you! LOL!!!! Congrats on your pregnancy!!!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 9:17 AM on May. 17, 2011

• My first pregnancy I was so so sick but my body did change (or at least i didn't notice) until 18 weeks or so. This being my second I feel so pregnant maybe because I know what to expect. My hips have been feeling weird when standing up I have even felt a flutter a time or two in the past week. Also I have the bloated gas feeling and so on thank god I have only gotten sick one time this pregnancy.
    amommy2a2yrold

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 1:09 PM on May. 17, 2011