Abdominal pains?

Has anyone ever had really sharp to dull shooting pains in there lower abdomen area and then found out they were pg? My SO and I have been trying to get pg and I have been feeling a little weird lately a little sick to my stomach headaches overly exahausted and i just started having real sharp to dull pains that shoot down my lower abdomen and almost feel like it is coming out my vagina. lol Has anyone ever had anything like this happen to them when they were early pg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• IT IS POSSIBLE THAT YOU ARE PREGNANT.. I USED TO GET THOSE SHARP PAINS WHEN I FIRST BECAME PREGNANT. BUT YOU SHOULD DO A TEST JUST TO MAKE SURE IT'S NOT SOMETHING ELSE
    LATINMOMMY2008

Answer by LATINMOMMY2008 at 5:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2008