Should I break up with him?

I just found out my SO went to a strip club twice when I was pregnant 6 mons ago. He lied to me he's also gone to a jack off booth at a sex shop behind my back. Is he cheating do you think? He's willing to spend his money on a fucking stripper but he can't give me 20 for his daughter. I don't want to have sex with him after finding that out, he disgusts me. What would you do? Is him going to a stripclub a good enough reason for me to end our relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• When we were first married, my DH used to like to go to the strip club w/ his buddies about 3 times a year. It bothered me a little and then we would argue about me trying to control him. So I used a little reverse psychology - I started arranging that he would go w/ his buddies EVERY OTHER WEEKEND! (they were single). I'd give him fifty dollars in ones and tell him have a good time... he went two more times and never went back - this was 17 years ago. :-)
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 5:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• It is if you can not live with what he has done. Everyone's tolerance is different. There are some women who don't mind if their SO's do stuff like. You need to decide if you can handle living with the knowledge you have and if so...how are you and your SO going to work through it.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 4:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• umm i am the same way if my bf went 2 a strip club it would so be over cuz if he would rather watch other girls dance around naked im gone
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I would probably dump him. Not for going to a strip club, but because he doesn't seem to care about your feelings.
    runawaybunny

Answer by runawaybunny at 4:12 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Um, hello? If he disgusts you then it's a no brainer. I think someone disgusting the other person is reason enough to end the relationship.

Do you put out very often? Just curious.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Ew and hell no
    Anonymous

• If he disgusts you....then you know what you have to do....don't wait for him to do it...you do it!!!
    moore_me03

Answer by moore_me03 at 5:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• well, 1-he lied to you
    2- he went to watch real women at a strip club and possibly more
    3- he's proven he cares more about getting off than you and your kid.

unless you want an uphill battle, leave.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 7:12 PM on Dec. 6, 2008