What do real contractions feel like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• BAD menstrual cramps in your tummy and back!
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• its like menstual cramps youve never felt b4
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 4:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I had this feeling of being punched real hard in the stomach like it knocked the wind out of me...is that a contraction or what?
    Anonymous

• That sounds like the baby kicked you in the diaphram. My son did that a few times while I was pregnant...
    MommyKimi

Answer by MommyKimi at 4:55 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• like the strongest and dullest menstral cramps you'll ever have. Seriously though, it isn't THAT bad. I had back labor for a day before the kid turned and it wasn't that bad. It will all depend on your level of pain tolerance.
    Anonymous

• That could be contractions if it is steady and gets longer, stronger, and closer together. I have heard some women describe contractions like getting kicked or punched in the stomach.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:25 PM on Dec. 6, 2008