Is it only me?

I rarely come on her anymore, because it never works for me. I have always brought the question up in a new tab to read/answer, so I can close that tab and easily return to the answers page. Recently it has been having a lot of troubles. It will lag when posting my answer to the point where I get tired of waiting and close the tab. Or when I bring up a new question in a new tab it won't load. Even if I refresh, even if I close the tab and open it again. It's incredibly annoying.

Anyone else having issues?

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 8:06 AM on May. 17, 2011 in About CafeMom

• no, it sounds like it might be your connection or browser. I run firefox with DSL and have never had any issues with the site.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on May. 17, 2011

• have you restarted you computer lately? sometimes that's the problem. Could also be your ISP, browser, or you've got something running in the background like virus software bogging down your system. I run this on IE on Verizon Fios w/o issues... unless I haven't restarted in a few days.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:24 AM on May. 17, 2011

• mines ok. maybe comp probs
    dramaMama407

Answer by dramaMama407 at 8:35 AM on May. 17, 2011

• not me but I have DSL and I also use firefox
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:40 AM on May. 17, 2011

• No problems here. I use IE8 and have really crappy wireless.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Once in a while I do have a problem that sounds similar to yours. I just think its my internet provider service. It can be like that for a couple of hours and then it will 'fix' itself and things will be fine.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:26 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I Switched to google Chrome, so that might be it. I never had a problem when I was using IE.
    JazzlikeMraz

Comment by JazzlikeMraz (original poster) at 12:42 PM on May. 20, 2011