Anyone from Indiana?

My family is planning on moving out of state, and I was wondering what are some good places around Indianapolis to live?

xmama_bellax

Asked by xmama_bellax at 8:24 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Travel

• I am :) Are you moving for a job? Is it in Indy? What kind of area are you looking to live in?
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 8:29 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I'm moving to get out of Jersey and I have a friend who lives in the city. I'm looking for a quiet area where the houses arent arms reach apart lol Where I can have about an acre of land and still see my neighbors, but close to Indianapolis. With good schools too, I have two small children and my brother is in HS. No more than half hour from the city though, thats where my job will be.
    xmama_bellax

Comment by xmama_bellax (original poster) at 8:33 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Carmel has some lovely areas as well as Greenwood, but those can be expensive in some parts. I haven't done a lot of research on home prices around there as I live just past it. Are you wanting to be in Indy or just out of it? Would you like me to ask on my FB and see if anyone has any ideas?
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 8:39 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Just outside of it. Unless the city is nothing like Newark here or NYC or Philly? If its not to crazy, in the city wouldnt be bad, but right outside the city would be best
    xmama_bellax

Comment by xmama_bellax (original poster) at 8:40 AM on May. 17, 2011