Chinese Herbal Medicine

Hi

Has anyone tried chinese herbal treatments. I have looked into some chinese herbal treatments like herbal tampons. I just want to see if it works etc. I will try anything first before IVF. If anyone can help. Please let me know. No infertility insurance to cover IVF just diagnosis.

amykan

Asked by amykan at 8:46 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• How long have you been trying? Have you tried taking your temp each month to see when you ovulated? This worked for me as well as I bought a clearblue fertility monitor for my 2nd pregnancy and got pregnant on the 2nd month after trying for over a year.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 12:26 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I have been to a specialist. I have had 3 miscarriages and 1 ectopic pregnancy. it resulted in removal of a fallopian tube and the one remaining is scarred.
    amykan

Comment by amykan (original poster) at 4:01 PM on May. 17, 2011