How do you feel about jeans?

Do you really enjoy wearing jeans when you're just hanging around the house?

Why and why not?

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I wear jeans to school every day so normally when I come home I change into sweat pants. :O)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 4:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I'll go first. I'm not a big girl at all...but I completely find jeans uncomfortable. I never ever put jeans on unless I'm going out of the house or going to work. If I'm home, and sometimes when I leave the house, I wear yoga pants or sweat pants.

Jeans are just very very uncomfortable to me.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• umm i love wearing jeans like all the time cuz when i was prego my butt couldn't fit in them rit or didn't look good 2 me so i was always confront able when prego
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:22 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• i love my jeans.. and i love my comfy pants =D
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Not when I'm around the house. They're just too constricting for me. But I always wear them in public. I can't wait until I'm not pregnant anymore so I can wear my old jeans instead of maternity ones, haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:24 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I agree I can't feel comfortable in them...not at all even when I go out none fit right except for angel jeans and I just don't have the money :(

Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 4:28 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I hate jeans! Being short and having an hourglass figure makes it all the worse - a tiny waist with wider hips and bootie - they just don't make jeans for that! I only wear jeans when I absolutely have to, during the colder months. At home? Its all about the yoga or boot-cut sweat pants!
    Jenni2138

Answer by Jenni2138 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I have two pair of jeans that are comfortable other than that I would prefer to wear sweats or shorts when I am home. I have a hard time shopping for jeans that fit right. I am short and my hips are wider since having my babies so I just can't find comfortable jeans!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 4:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Jeans are EVIL. First off trying to find a pair that fit and look good is a sad and depressing chore. :(
    When you do find that pair of jeans that you can handle the look of, they are constricting, feel terrible if they get wet or damp and take forever to dry.

I am with the ladies that wear yoga pants in the house and jeans when I am going out. You had better believe that the moment that I enter my home and I know that I am not going anywhere for the rest of the day I am peeling off the evil jeans before I hit the bedroom.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 4:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Yes are for outside my house. Comfy pants on the inside...which right now is flannel PJ bottoms!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2008