my 3 yr old niece stayed the night last night with us and we were talking about what santa is getting her for christmas and then she looked up at me and said santa is getting you another baby... a baby girl..

and i quit taking my bc because it made me sick and if i was on the pill i should have started 2 weeks ago... i took a test last week and it was negative.. but i've still haven't started... so like another question just posted... can kids sense this stuff??
*and no i'm not TTC

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My DS was 3 when he told us we were having twins. We were going for an u/s. We got to the hospital sitting in our car we told our son that we were going in to see a picture of the baby and that he needed to behave himself. He looked at us and said "And then the other one." I said "What other one?" "The other baby." he replied. My husband and I both told him "No there is only one baby in mommy's tummy." Well he was right and we were wrong and shocked. So yeah sometimes kids just know these things.
    Christinamomof3

Answer by Christinamomof3 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I don't know if kids can sense it but in 9 months let us know what happens!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 4:40 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Some kids can. I wouldn't be suprised, but I wouldn't start buying pink booties yet. She may have just been thinking about babies....
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 5:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• its possible my son has done things like this. exp my DH and i went to look at a house for rent and did the app just for the hell of it, thinking there is no way we are gettin this place. one day i was walking my DS home from school and he just out of the blue got excited and said mom we moving to the blue house next week. im said i dont think we are the lady hasnt even called us back about it. he said no mom we moving. the next day the lady called and said she would work with us on deposit so we can move in right away, which happened to be the next week end. it could of been a coincidence but maybe he knew something we didnt.. you got to let us know if she was right or not...
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 5:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• That's a little creepy! Now, I'm curious though. . .
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:26 PM on Dec. 6, 2008