Wow ladies! How about that Governor Arnold? oink oink!

Wow so he fathers a kid outside his marriage with one of the "household" staff and manages to keep it a secret for 10 years! Mmmm mmm mmm I didn't know money could buy quiet, i mean after all look at Tiger Woods lol.

Genice6

Asked by Genice6 at 9:06 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• We, as the public, are more interested in politicians and celebrities. It's not that we don't care about the troops who get killed but we don't know who Charlie Smith is. So Jademom07, feel free to post a load of crap on the troops if you want. The poster of this post made an interesting comment. Yes, Arnold is a pig. If you don't want to read it, go elsewhere.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Not surprised at all. Marry into the Kennedy family, act like a Kennedy.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:10 AM on May. 17, 2011

• hmmm... who would do him? hes so unattractive... what an a-hole.
    ILoveAsherAthan

Answer by ILoveAsherAthan at 9:15 AM on May. 17, 2011

• who cares? not my business, or it is yours.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:07 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I feel bad for Maria and ALL the kids..

I wonder if he was a presence in the kids life???

That lady is a SKANK...she stayed for 2 DECADES..smiling in Maria's face...I wonder if the kid was ever around Maria?? and their kids...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:09 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Hmmmm. This is sad a few different levels. I have a hard time believing that it was an actual secret for that long. Divorce is ugly. I hope to never experience it for myself or my kids.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:14 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Maybe I am niaeve but I was shocked when I heard about it, but that shock quickly turned to distain. I have lost any respect I had for him as a person or somoene in Government. He should be ashamed.
    Cassidysmom611

Answer by Cassidysmom611 at 9:18 AM on May. 17, 2011

• of good grief..get off your high horse, lady. you asked a question in an open forum...really, its not anyone's business. perhaps this should go in the 'entertainment' section, since you're obviously having fun at someone else's problems??
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:29 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I saw it last night and thought so? He isnt the first or last guy thatll do this. He was present in the childs life according to the news. I would have left him too. And yes money can buy a hellava lot of stfu.

Answer by gemgem at 9:35 AM on May. 17, 2011

• LOL @ minnegerp. Kennedy's are infamous for cheating.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:45 AM on May. 17, 2011