• In the Spotlight:

my feelings and dreams were right....

I wrote in a question to you all on Tuesday night....and I ended up going to my Dr. on Wednesday afternoon....my gutt feelings were right....they didn't find a heart beat when I went that day....the baby had perished already...i went in for a d and c yesterday morning.....i'm living a real nightmare.....
thanks to those of you that responded to my question.....this is really hard....but I guess it could be worse....some women have to push out a lifeless child and go home from the hospital empty handed.....i'm trying to cope with this loss....we are young and we will try again....thanks again for your responses....

jmvtmom

Asked by jmvtmom at 4:25 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i am truely sorry.. that just broke my heart. good luck to you and your family you'll be in my prayers.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• awwww im so sorry jmvtmom
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you. I lost my first baby in utero and had to deliver. It was surreal. I felt like I was watching a horrible movie and it wasn't actually happening to me. I went into a deep depression as soon as I got home from the hospital. It was a horrible horrible experience to say the least. You will heal in time but you will never forget. It haunts me but I have a beautiful 3 year old son and a ltttle girl due in April. I wish you the best of luck. It WILL get better in time. Grieve all you need for now.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 6, 2008