Speaking of waivers......

Say it ain't so. Could it be favors for Nancy? LOL

Link text

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 9:09 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Ugh you said the N name and I don't even want to read it.....lol
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 9:13 AM on May. 17, 2011

• LMAO, looks like favors to me.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:15 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Of the 204 new Obamacare waivers President Barack Obama’s administration approved in April, 38 are for fancy eateries, hip nightclubs and decadent hotels in House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s Northern California district.
    That’s in addition to the 27 new waivers for health care or drug companies and the 31 new union waivers Obama’s Department of Health and Human Services approved.

OMG, Irony anyone? 

That's it!  I want a waiver too.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:19 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Can anyone find information about organizations that have applied for waivers and been denied?

I find all the waivers irritating but I'd like to know the other half of the story too.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 9:23 AM on May. 17, 2011

Me too.

I can't find anything yet.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:10 AM on May. 17, 2011

• So, will ObamaCare go down as the "Waivers for Favors Scandal?!" LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:30 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I heard Prince Harry got a waiver for the entire state of Nevada. Guess that pays back the 2 leaders that rammed it through.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 4:12 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Perhaps it's because they know to ask. Why does everyone jump to some kind of government shenanigans?
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:29 PM on May. 17, 2011