Typing Jobs From Home.

Do any of you ladies know of any websites that I can do from home? With my disorder, I think that working from home would be the best for me.

AddisonsMommy12

Asked by AddisonsMommy12 at 9:09 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• I don't know any legit ones. I'd like to know myself. A REAL job that I can do in my home office would be best for me as well.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 9:12 AM on May. 17, 2011

• My cousin does one, but they aren't hiring right now. I tried speakwrite.com

They aren't hiring right now, but if you give them your email they will email when something comes open.

I just don't like people. I've got bipolar, and I don't deal with people very well.
    AddisonsMommy12

Comment by AddisonsMommy12 (original poster) at 9:15 AM on May. 17, 2011

• There are lots of places you can work from home, most of them won't replace regular income alone but if you combine a few like I do, you can really see a nice chunk of money each month. Everything I do is free, I never pay to join or apply. I also never join the "party" type businesses. You can see everything I do at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:23 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Where'd you find the jobs at?
    AddisonsMommy12

Comment by AddisonsMommy12 (original poster) at 9:26 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I found them from hours of research and years of trying different companies until I found the ones that worked best for me
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:27 AM on May. 17, 2011

• if you want to make a little extra cash here and there you can get paid to do surveys. you can do them as much as you want and its nice to get an extra check when you want

http://www.cashcrate.com/2702030

-lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 9:54 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Be careful with Cashcrate and sites like it. It's NOT as free as they profess. Most hings require you to "sign up" for something for "c" amount of time and cancel or be charged aweful prices. It's great if you wanna spend your time keeping a notebook of a thousand things you've "signed up" for and dates you need to go back and cancel. I spent more time keeping track & cancelling things only to make a few measly bucks. Swagbugs is the same. BE CAREFUL!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:08 AM on May. 17, 2011

• There are trial offers available on Cashcrate but you never have to do any of that to earn money
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:30 AM on May. 17, 2011

• The best thing for you to do would be to actually call around your local area and ask anyone if they need any additional help with office work. Tell them that you have a home office space and are looking to work at home. There are jobs offered through the internet, but unfortunately, for every job that is offered, there are literally thousands of applicants. Unless you chose to do some freelance work, it's not going to be easy. You can work for a call center at home, but even then, if you have children at home, you will probably still need a sitter. I still think that eBay is the best job that anyone can do from home. It's quick and easy money!  Anyway, I also blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:14 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I found that on Cashcrate, to get through to the ones that aren't trial offers, you have to go through hundreds of pages of "check yes or no to this offer". Sorry, I gave it WAY too much of my time clicking "no" page after page after page after page. Just wasn't worth the time to get through those hundres of "NOs".
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 2:05 PM on May. 18, 2011