if i missed my period..

does that mean i'm pregnant,, I haven't had my period for a month and a half and im kind of nervous...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Not necessarily, I had a period when i was pregnant, before i knew i was pregnant! If you are truely concerned by all means fork out the cash for a home pregnancy test! Get the one that comes with 2 that way your have an extra one for just in case! Best of luck, hoped this helped!
    amber91580

Answer by amber91580 at 3:05 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Usually...but sometimes it can be other things. Go to the doctor and they will test you for being pregnant and other problems. SOmetimes that can be a big deal and you need tested. If you dont want to go to the doctor def get a home pregnancy test so you will know for sure.
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 7:21 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Not really it could mean u stressed but if u think u could be pregant then go to the doctors and ask for a test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Your period can be affected by stress... take a pregnancy test to be on the safe side...
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 12:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Have you taken a test? I'd take one just to be sure.
    MrsP777

Answer by MrsP777 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2008