Slight vent

I know sometimes I'm coming off as a complete bitch but some of these questions people ask, especially about their relationships, just blow my frigging mind. Am I the only person who reads the questions and just thinks WTF?!?!

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 4:28 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Most of them are fake.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I don't think wtf, you don't have to read them if you don't want too and people are only looking for advice or support. Just avoid the questions that make you think wtf.
    Anonymous

• actually think sometimes you need to hit the back button and let it go. if you don't lke the answer don't get smart and leave an answer because people asking the question like the lady in the stain IS IN FEAR OF A CHEATING HUSBAND. and she is really looking for answers or advice.. you really need to chill.. and hit the back button honey =D just my opinion
    Anonymous

• I loved your sniff it response though, hilarious!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Nah, I don't think I'm going to just ignore it and hit the back button. Sorry. But you know, this is a place to ask questions and I absolutely LOVE to help people. But some of these question are just so ridiculous they deserve to be laid out. Honestly. If you'll look through, when there are questions that are genuine and obviously in need I am honest, thoughtful and offer advice. But if you're gonna ask something ridiculous, I'm gonna call it like I see it. And if you put it out there for anyone to reply to then I have every right to reply.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• well if your not going to ignore it and answer it QUIT COMPLAINING. just because you think its stupid doesn't mean the person posted it thought it was stupid... some questions really are just WOW thats fake or not real. But for the people that it is for real and you might think tis dumb just dont say anything.. seriously =D
    Anonymous

• Again, No. I'm not going to just ignore them. And I'm not going to quit complaining if I want to. I always love the "if you don't like it then leave or ignore it" remarks. Goob, I'm obviously smart enough to figure that option out on my own. I'm happy to know some of these are fake...because good grief there's some messed up people out there otherwise.

And for people that it is real, and it's dumb...I'm not a person to blow smoke up your ass. So if you ask a dumb question, and you put it out there for anyone to answer, well then you get what you get. True nuff.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:10 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I do think WTF?? on a lot of them, but figure it's because I just can't relate. It makes me wonder if they're fake or if people are really that messed up in life. When I see a stupid question though, I'm reminded of what my mom used to say, "Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer."

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:25 PM on Dec. 6, 2008